G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, designed to create your beats on the go. It’s a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Track Grid Sequencer, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section and a Line Mixer. Never lose a single beat again. Write it down and rock your own jam session wherever you are, and finally export it Track by Track or as Mixdown in Studio Quality up to 32bit 96kHz Stereo.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it’s free, so let’s rock!
G-Stomper Rhythm is a free app without any demo restrictions, supported by ads. You can optionally purchase a G-Stomper Rhythm Premium Key in form of a separate app to remove the ads. G-Stomper Rhythm looks for the G-Stomper Rhythm Premium Key and removes the ads if a valid key exists.
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 4.2+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders, 8 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phasers, Tremolo, Auto Panner, 5 Delays, 2 Reverbs, 2 Pitch Shifters, Granulator, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Tool, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, 2 Overdrives, Saturation, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers, Vol/Pan
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFO’s, Envelope Followers
• Per Track Multi-Filter
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files as Patterns
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Patterns as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Share your exported Music
For more details, check out the User Manual.
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz dual-core cpu
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
Also take a look at the G-Stomper Rhythm Product Page at KVRAudio.com.
Artwork and graphical concept by Voger Design.