G-Stomper Producer 1.0.1 Release Notes:
- To protect your privacy, as of Android 8.0, our mobile apps store all of their files in their private, isolated storage, and theefore no longer require the “Read/Write External Storage Permission” (this won’t affect Android 7.x and lower).
- Improved “System Files Picker” integration for quick and easy access to existing files from shared storage.
- The “Copy exported Audio to Ringtones/Notific./Alarms” was replaced by “Copy exported Audio to Media Dir” and “Copy exported MIDI to Media Dir”, + now supports Ringtones, Alarms, Notifications, and Music as destination.
- New function “Share exported MIDI” to share MIDI files via email or other apps.
Updated App Permission disclosure (Storage Access).
G-Stomper Producer 1.0 Release Notes:
- In addition to the internal File Browser, you can now use the Android System File Browser to load a wide range of G-Stomper files (long press the corresponding buttons in the load/import menus). The integration of the Android System File Browser is one of many preparations for the upcoming Android Q, to give you continued access to your existing G-Stomper files in the future (Android Q will require that all apps use the new, isolated or scoped storage).
- MIDI files are now associated with the app and can now opened directly from file manager apps
- The “Copy exported Audio to Ringtones/Notific./Alarms” feature now uses the media storage of the app and no longer the shared external storage
- Fixed a bug in the Sample Pool which resulted in unloading a sample in some rare situations
Minor change in the App Permission disclosure (Storage Access) due to the preparations for the upcoming Android Q.
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.5.0 Release Notes:
- Raised the minimum required Android Version to 5.0/Lollipop (required due to upcoming changes for Android Q)
- Various minor UI bugs fixed
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.4.0 Release Notes:
- To keep the ability to scan for Bluetooth LE devices in the MIDI settings, we had to change the “access coarse location” permission to “access fine location”, as this is a new requirement for the upcoming Android Q
Minor change in the App Permission disclosure due to the required change from “access coarse location” to “access fine location”
- Minor UI bugs fixed
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.3.0 Release Notes:
- Added one more Song Arranger Snap-In mode, so you can now toggle between beat, global quantum, and virtual quantum
- Minor fine tuning of the initial settings
- Minor label changes
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.2.4 Release Notes:
- Removed the ability to move the side bar and the main menu from left to right in the settings. Having the side bar and the main menu at the right side interfered too much with the UX design.
- Fixed some rare UI crashes
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.2.2 Release Notes:
- Virtual Quantum lines (if enabled) are now drawn as dashed lines
- Minor UI bugfixes
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.2.0 Release Notes:
- Virtual Quantum added as additional visual help to divide the Song Arrangement into logical blocks, e.g., blocks of 16 Beats (can be activated using the new Quantum Display in the Song Arranger)
- New Quantum display in the lower right corner of the Song Arranger to quickly adjust the Global + Virtual Quantum as well as to activate/deactivate the quantum grid lines
G-Stomper Producer RC 0.9.1.1 Release Notes:
- Song Arranger Zoom Out/In buttons are now both placed side by side below the track headers
- Song Audio Export does now automatically excludes silent or empty tracks
- Fixed a bug in the MIDI Importer Micro Step handling
- Fixed a bug in the audio exporter, which resulted in missing synth notes at the beginning of the export
Very special thanks to Robin and Ian for the detailed feedback, the error reports, and for many inspiring suggestions. You’ve been a big help!
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.9.1.0 Release Notes:
- Added Mute and Solo buttons to the Song Arranger Track Headers
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.9.0.0 Release Notes:
- Added vertical Quantum Grid Lines in the Song Arranger – Long press the SNAP-IN button in the Song Arranger to toggle them ON/OFF
- Added a new feature in the Timing & Measure section to spread the settings from one Track across the currently active Scene
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.8.6.0 Release Notes:
- MIDI Scene Export integrated (full version only)
New long press menu on the Song Arranger EDIT button, providing the following extended functions:
- Left align selected Events
- Right align selected Events
- New long press menu on the Song Arranger RESIZE button, providing the following extended functions:
- Resize Selected Song Events to original pattern size
- Resize Selected Song Events to quantum
- Resize Selected Song Events to the largest selected Song Event
- Fixed several timing issues in the sequencer backend when looping between markers or processing Song Events while using odd Global Quantum settings
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.8.5.2 Release Notes:
- Currently Playing Samples of the Drum Samplers and VA-Beast Synth (in PCM Play Once modes) are no longer cut when a Song Event ends in Song Mode or when a particular track pattern gets manually stopped in live mode
- Fixed the Timing & Measure section for Tempo, Send FX, and Master Track; removed the Shuffle/Swing settings instead of just graying them out
(Special thanks to Ian and Robin for the reports)
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.8.5.1 Release Notes:
- New long press menu with useful functions on the song arranger MARKER button
- Inserting Scenes in Song Arranger now automatically excludes empty patterns
- Track Pads added to Timing & Measure views for T01-T24 and VT01-VT12
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.8.4.0 Release Notes:
- MIDI Import implemented : Main Menu / IMP / MIDI Sequence (.mid/.midi) as new Project
- Added Confirm Boxes to “Random” buttons on the grid sequencers to avoid accidental clicks
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.8.3.0 Release Notes:
- New Delete function added in Sampler Note Grid + VA-Beast Poly Grid Edit Controls to delete a selection of notes
- Looping between markers in Song Mode does no longer stop if the song or the marker section is empty
- New long press menus with very useful functions on the song arranger COPY, PASTE and DELETE buttons
- Various minor bugs fixed
G-Stomper Producer BETA 0.8.2.1 Release Notes:
- First official BETA release
Further details in the official BETA Info.