Recording problem

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
38erShizo
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:37 am

Recording problem

Postby 38erShizo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 am

Hey, when I start recoding and try to pitch or anything else in the track settings it starts to go up and down by itself, I had this problem on my S3 and also on my S7 know... I tried everything but it doesn't seem to help :?
Would be great if there is a solution :)
User avatar
planet-h
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: Recording problem

Postby planet-h » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:51 pm

Welcome to the forum, 38erShizo

38erShizo wrote:Hey, when I start recoding and try to pitch or anything else in the track settings it starts to go up and down by itself, I had this problem on my S3 and also on my S7 know... I tried everything but it doesn't seem to help :?
Would be great if there is a solution :)

What you report is a feature (not a bug) called "Parameter Automation Recording":
https://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/html/G-Stomper_UserManual_ParameterAutomation/part3.htm

When you start recording, what exactly do you want to record?
The audio output?
If so, please use the Audio Session Recorder as followed:
https://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/html/G-Stomper_UserManual_AudioExportAndBouncing/part8.htm

Does this solve your problem?
38erShizo
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:37 am

Re: Recording problem

Postby 38erShizo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:17 pm

Oh okay, didn't know that, is there a way to disable it?
And I want to record the audio output yes, iam also using audio session recorder but Iam looking for a way to disable that feature then :D
For the kind of music i make I don't need the PAR.
User avatar
planet-h
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: Recording problem

Postby planet-h » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:28 pm

38erShizo wrote:Oh okay, didn't know that, is there a way to disable it?

Just do not enable RECORD by short pressing the button.

38erShizo wrote:And I want to record the audio output yes, iam also using audio session recorder but Iam looking for a way to disable that feature then :D
For the kind of music i make I don't need the PAR.

To use the Audio session recorder, please follow the docs at: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/html/G-Stomper_UserManual_AudioExportAndBouncing/part8.htm
Just be sure not to enable RECORD by short pressing the button.
38erShizo
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:37 am

Re: Recording problem

Postby 38erShizo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:18 pm

Wow okay, that was way more easier than I expected, big thanks to you :)

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests