Producer synth cutting out in song

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Purpan

Producer synth cutting out in song

Postby Purpan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:25 am

a quick question. I find that if I set up a song arrangement in Producer, and then try to use one of the synth tracks to play along, the sound of the synth cuts out, usually around bar 19. I'm using a samsung a40. thanks. (and thanks for the great apps!)
planet-h

Re: Producer synth cutting out in song

Postby planet-h » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:19 pm

Welcome to the forum, Purpan
and thanks for your message.
Purpan wrote:a quick question. I find that if I set up a song arrangement in Producer, and then try to use one of the synth tracks to play along, the sound of the synth cuts out, usually around bar 19. I'm using a samsung a40. thanks. (and thanks for the great apps!)

In order to understand what's actually going on I need either your project file or you capture a video and then send it over using some cloud storage.
However, I'd prefer the project file.
You'll find the project files in /sdcard/Android/data/com.planeth.gstomperproducer/files/gstomper/gprdprojects .
Please send it from your device using the in app mail link : Main Menu / HELP / Contact developer.
Thanks in advance
Purpan

Postby Purpan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:00 pm

planet-h wrote:Welcome to the forum, Purpan
and thanks for your message.
Purpan wrote:a quick question. I find that if I set up a song arrangement in Producer, and then try to use one of the synth tracks to play along, the sound of the synth cuts out, usually around bar 19. I'm using a samsung a40. thanks. (and thanks for the great apps!)

In order to understand what's actually going on I need either your project file or you capture a video and then send it over using some cloud storage.
However, I'd prefer the project file.
You'll find the project files in /sdcard/Android/data/com.planeth.gstomperproducer/files/gstomper/gprdprojects .
Please send it from your device using the in app mail link : Main Menu / HELP / Contact developer.
Thanks in advance

Thanks very much. I've just sent the file.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Thank you very much for your report and for the file.
You've actually revealed a rather minor, but still an annoying bug.
Will be fixed with the next update.
Until it's fixed, as a workaround, just ensure that the track sequencer of the synth you're playing is running. Just enter some A1 events of vt02 into the song arranger. That will do the job.

Thanks again
Purpan

Postby Purpan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:41 pm

And it does do the job! Thanks again for your support, and at the weekend too. Much appreciated.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:59 am

Hi Purpan
I know, it took a while. But finally the bug you've reported about playing along on an unused track is now fixed and went live in this moment.
Thanks again for the report.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”