View Switches

Suggest and discuss new features here.
riche

View Switches

Postby riche » Wed May 22, 2019 9:57 pm

On the main Drum Machine view there are one click view toggles at the top of the view for MIXER and PATTERN views.
It would be great to have similar toggles on the Mixer and Pattern Set views for use when in Landscape View mode.

There is space on the RHS for a Drum Machine or Pattern view toggle on Mixer View.
(i see this mid top area is clear on many views except Drum Machiene - and on pattern view used for pattern name - perhaps you cant use this area?)

Some of the other views would also benefit from view Toggles on them... (if possible? )
planet-h

Re: View Switches

Postby planet-h » Fri May 24, 2019 6:00 am

Thanks for your succestion, riche.

riche wrote:On the main Drum Machine view there are one click view toggles at the top of the view for MIXER and PATTERN views.
It would be great to have similar toggles on the Mixer and Pattern Set views for use when in Landscape View mode.

There is space on the RHS for a Drum Machine or Pattern view toggle on Mixer View.
(i see this mid top area is clear on many views except Drum Machiene - and on pattern view used for pattern name - perhaps you cant use this area?)

Some of the other views would also benefit from view Toggles on them... (if possible? )

I totally see your point. And I agree, that the the "view" menu is not a perfect solution.
I'll see if I can add some direct access switches without destroying the graphical concept.

Have you tried the new G-Stomper Producer app already?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.planeth.gstomperproducerdemo

G-Stomper Producer comes with a completely different navigation concept (one click only).
riche

Postby riche » Fri May 24, 2019 11:04 am

Great thanks...

I am excited to try out the new G-Stomper Producer and will soon...
I like and use the Pattern Set View a lot for performance and see its not part of Producer.
Nevertheless from what ive read about it Producer appears be an amazing application and will definitely be part of my music production tools.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri May 24, 2019 12:14 pm

riche wrote:I like and use the Pattern Set View a lot for performance and see its not part of Producer.
Nevertheless from what ive read about it Producer appears be an amazing application and will definitely be part of my music production tools.

You actually have it, but in a different form.
G-Stomper Producer comes with individual timings and pattern sequencers per track, which means you also have a pattern set with up to 64 patterns per track.
To still give you the option to work with one single set for all tracks, G-Stomper Producer provides a Scene Set with up to 64 scenes, where you can select a specific pattern for all tracks at once.
The official BETA info (even if already released meanwhile) gives you a good roundup how things are set up in G-Stomper Producer.
If you have any questions about it, always feel free to ask;)
riche

Postby riche » Fri May 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Hmmm.... Gonna try soon... Sounds amazing...
Just getting my head around updated filing system on Android 8+....
Many thanks again for G-Stomper... Ive stoped using my Roland groovebox :shock:
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri May 24, 2019 3:22 pm

riche wrote:Many thanks again for G-Stomper... Ive stoped using my Roland groovebox :shock:

That makes me feel honored:)

Return to “Feature Requests”