[FIXED in 4.3] little bug

Submit any bugs here. Please check existing posts before submitting a new one.
mojo
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm

[FIXED in 4.3] little bug

Postby mojo » Tue May 12, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi i have a bug on a project.

On a saved project when I open it, i have two sampler parts (5 & 6) where the sound has been reinitialized with the default 909 rimshot sample. Notes and sample parameters didn't change but only the sample assignement.

So i put the right samples again, resaved the project, close gstomper, reopen it and load the project again and it was the same.

Ciao ciao
User avatar
planet-h
Posts: 1259
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: little bug

Postby planet-h » Thu May 14, 2015 1:34 pm

mojo wrote:Hi i have a bug on a project.

On a saved project when I open it, i have two sampler parts (5 & 6) where the sound has been reinitialized with the default 909 rimshot sample. Notes and sample parameters didn't change but only the sample assignement.

So i put the right samples again, resaved the project, close gstomper, reopen it and load the project again and it was the same.

Ciao ciao


Hi mojo
Sorry for the late response, and thanks for the report.
This actually sounds like a bug, yes.
Can you please tell me where exactly you've stored the samples? In what folder path I mean (as more exact as better, like /storage/emulated/0/.... )
Are these your own samples?
And how are the samples named? Multiple spaces/dots in the name for example?
Maybe there are some special chars which are not correctly interpreted by the loader.

Thanks in advance.
mojo
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: little bug

Postby mojo » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi and sorry too didn't had much time these days but i'm back : ))
The problel is with samples in my sd card here is the folderpath :
/storage/sdcard1/SAMPLES/Packs 2 samples 2 Stock/ESX/SD/039-SD-19 .wav
I think it's a problem with the sample's name and hope it can be fixed I don't want to have to rename all the samples.
User avatar
planet-h
Posts: 1259
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: little bug

Postby planet-h » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:50 am

mojo wrote:Hi and sorry too didn't had much time these days but i'm back : ))
The problel is with samples in my sd card here is the folderpath :
/storage/sdcard1/SAMPLES/Packs 2 samples 2 Stock/ESX/SD/039-SD-19 .wav
I think it's a problem with the sample's name and hope it can be fixed I don't want to have to rename all the samples.

Thanks a lot for the details, mojo.
There was a problem with the 3 blanks at the end of the file. This was an old workaround for such filenames in the pre G-Stomper 2.0 file handling. It was just left in the code by accident. It's fixed now and will be part of the next update. Thanks a lot for reporting the problem.
mojo
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: little bug

Postby mojo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Great !!!
It's cool to see people so involved in their product.
Longue vie à g stomper !!!
User avatar
planet-h
Posts: 1259
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: little bug

Postby planet-h » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 pm

mojo wrote:Great !!!
It's cool to see people so involved in their product.
Longue vie à g stomper !!!


Thank you very much :)
Btw. G-Stomper Studio 4.3 is in beta state already. If you're a google play buyer, you can join the tests. Just let me know.
The sample fix is included in the beta release already
mojo
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: little bug

Postby mojo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Yep now it works good job.
User avatar
planet-h
Posts: 1259
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: little bug

Postby planet-h » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:13 pm

mojo wrote:Yep now it works good job.


Thank you;)

Return to “Bug Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests