Pause recording and start when pressing note?

Questions and Discussions about the G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer
nautama

Pause recording and start when pressing note?

Postby nautama » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:43 am

Hello, Is there a way to set recording on pause and to have it start recording as soon as I play a note on the keyboard? If not, it would be very useful I think, otherwise I don't see how I can synchronize the first beat with the note I play unless I wait for the bar to start over, in which case It might be too late. Maybe I'm missing something but I think it would be very helpful and maybe it's already implemented. Thanks guys!
planet-h

Re: Pause recording and start when pressing note?

Postby planet-h » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:05 am

nautama wrote:Hello, Is there a way to set recording on pause and to have it start recording as soon as I play a note on the keyboard?

No, there is no such feature, sorry.

nautama wrote:If not, it would be very useful I think, otherwise I don't see how I can synchronize the first beat with the note I play unless I wait for the bar to start over, in which case It might be too late. Maybe I'm missing something but I think it would be very helpful and maybe it's already implemented. Thanks guys!

I've put it on the list for future considerations.
For the moment, the applications are not actively developed. But that might change again. at some point in the future.
nautama

Re: Pause recording and start when pressing note?

Postby nautama » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:24 pm

I understand, thanks a lot anyway!

Return to “G-Stomper VA-Beast Questions and Discussions”