Install g-stomper on laptop

Questions and Discussions about the G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer
LeDon

Install g-stomper on laptop

Postby LeDon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi

I have g-stomper on my phone and I tried to install it on my laptop. Play store indicates that I have installed it and I couldn't install on my laptop. Is it possible to have it on 2 devices at the same time or must I delete one my phone?
planet-h

Re: Install g-stomper on laptop

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:10 am

LeDon wrote:Hi

I have g-stomper on my phone and I tried to install it on my laptop. Play store indicates that I have installed it and I couldn't install on my laptop. Is it possible to have it on 2 devices at the same time or must I delete one my phone?

No, you don't have to delete it on your phone.
As long as you attach the same google play account to all your Android devices, then you'll be able to install G-Stomper Studio on all these devices without further costs.

If you say laptop, do you mean a tablet?

If you mean a tablet running on Android:
(the Google Play Store MUST be installed on the tablet)

planeth wrote:The ownership of a paid G-Stomper app is bound to the Google Play account which you have used to buy it. If you want to install a paid G-Stomper app on another device (when switching to a new phone for example), simply attach the same Google Play account (the one you have used to buy G-Stomper) to the new device. Once this is done, you can download the app without getting charged again.

If you still see the “Buy” button on Google Play, go to …
Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > clear cache and data
Finally reboot your device and then try again.

Just follow these steps, and you'll be able to install G-Stomper Studio on all your Android devices.

If this doesn't solve your problem:
Please explain step by step how you're trying to install G-Stomper Studio on your "laptop". Please also explain what this "laptop" is exactly.
LeDon

Postby LeDon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:26 am

Hi

I have g-stomper on my endroid tablet. Play store is attached to my packard bell laptop, when I tried to install it on the laptop, play store indicated it is already installed and the was no option to install on another device.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 am

LeDon wrote:Hi

I have g-stomper on my endroid tablet. Play store is attached to my packard bell laptop, when I tried to install it on the laptop, play store indicated it is already installed and the was no option to install on another device.

Your Packard Bell Laptop is running on Windows, not on Android. The Play Store on your Packard Bell Laptop is only the Website, not the Play Store app like on your Android devices. It gives you the information, if you have installed an app on one or more of your Android devices, but you can of course not install an android app (e.g. G-Stomper Studio) straight away to a Windows Laptop. In the same way you cannot install a windows program to your android device.

To run an Android App on a windows PC, you need an Android Emulator. I recommend to try http://www.bluestacks.com/. With bluestacks you can use G-Stomper Studio on your laptop.
Zellfreid

Postby Zellfreid » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Is there a way to get Amazon Apps on PC? I own G-Stomper apps through Amazon, not Google Play. :(
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 am

Welcome to the forum, Zellfreid.

Zellfreid wrote:Is there a way to get Amazon Apps on PC? I own G-Stomper apps through Amazon, not Google Play. :(

I have no proof of it yet, but I'd say yes, I'm pretty sure that this will work.
Bluestacks factually gives you a virtual android device on your pc. In order to use an Amazon app on bluestacks you simply need to install the amazon app store on your virtual bluestacks android device first, and then install the amazon app from the amazon app store (in the same way you'd do with a google play app).
Latcho

Postby Latcho » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:11 am

It works very well, responsive, low latency. But no midi support :(
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:44 am

Latcho wrote:It works very well, responsive, low latency. But no midi support :(

That is correct. Using Android apps of any kind inside an Android Emulator for Windows, Mac or Linux won't let you use any hardware connectivity like USB or similar. Maybe you could establish a MIDI connection over Bluetooth, but I suspect that this won't work either.

Return to “G-Stomper VA-Beast Questions and Discussions”