The open BETA tests for the upcoming G-Stomper Studio 5.1 started today.
With this new version you finally get per track Insert Effects, in other words each mixer channel got 2 dedicated Insert FX slots.
If you're willing to join the tests, just visit the G-Stomper Public BETA Group on google+ and click "ask to join".
Only regular owners of a G-Stomper Studio full license, bought on Google Play, can join the test and download the BETA release.
G-Stomper Studio 5.1 BETA1 Release Notes:
- Insert Effects per track: Each mixer channel got 2 dedicated insert FX slots (of course with full midi support, automation and everything, just check out the mixer)
- Removed the vocoders from the Sum FX in the Master section (these were listed there by accident)
- Fixed a bug in the PCM loop editor which made the screen to hang when using very large samples (special thanks to JYNXY for the report)
- Fixed a bug in the autosave module which made the progress dialog to vanish in some cases while exporting audio (which resulted in a unwanted system state)
- Several improvements for smoother UI animation
Mixer Channel Signal way in G-Stomper Studio 5.1:
1. Audio Source (sampler/synth)
4. Insert Effects (1 > 2)
5. Volume/Panorama Fader
6. 3-Band Parametric EQ
7. Send Effects
Any questions? Always feel free to ask