The open BETA tests for the upcoming version 4.5 of G-Stomper Studio, Rhythm and VA-Beast have started today.
If you're willing to join the tests, just visit the G-Stomper Public BETA Group on google+ and click "ask to join".
Only users who downloaded one or more of the following apps on Google Play will be able to grab the BETA releases.
In case of the paid apps, this means you must be a regular Google Play buyer.
G-Stomper Studio 4.5 BETA Release Notes:
- New Sample Info Display including a new Quick Sample Selector to simplify the browsing and loading of Samples (press DISP in the Sample / Track Settings section to show up)
- New Stereo Unison (up to 5 layers)
The Unison allows you to multiply the generated waveforms up to 5 times while all are detuned and panned against each other. The result is a massive stereo-wide effect.
- Secondary Filter section incl. a dedicated ADSR Envelope
The secondary filter section has the same capabilities as the Filter 1. If you use both filters, you can switch the internal routing between serial (orig-signal > Filter1 > Filter2) and parallel (orig-signal > Filter1; orig-Signal > Filter2).
- New OSC Mod Algorithm : FRES : Filter Resonance Modulation
The Filter Resonance Modulation in the OSC MOD section is a new internal routing (similar to the filter hookup in a TB-303), which allows to modulate the Filter 1 Resonance with OSC2. This new wiring allows very high and well controllable resonant peaks.
- New Preset Info Display including a new Quick Preset Selector to simplify the browsing and loading of Presets
- Fine tuning and slight re-arrangement of the Synth UI
- Several minor bug fixes