Have I misunderstood or can you help?

Share your G-Stomper beats and tracks
bob

Have I misunderstood or can you help?

Postby bob » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi all,

I play in a ukulele group (this isn't what I need the help for !). We have identified 2 main problems .... (other people have identified many more ... LOL)

We love it but after a few pints and too much encouragement we get faster and faster.

We love the Uke but it lacks depth.

SO - I'm hoping GStomper has/is an answer. A simple drum machine beat could provide a pulse for us (much better than a metronome) and ... maybe we could start to add some low bass like effects to add depth? I'm assuming I could plug my tablet into a small practice amp and get some volume from it.

So - we have a decent set of songs and we keep pretty much to formula - so we know how the songs are arranged.

Ideally I don't want to manually create an 'accompaniment track' for all of our songs - I'm guessing that folk may have already done this for many of the songs and all I need is to share? OR I'd be happy to commission someone to write some tracks for us which I could then tweek ... and share with others in the same position.

What do you all think?

Bob
planet-h

Re: Have I misunderstood or can you help?

Postby planet-h » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:09 am

Welcome to the forum, Bob.

First of all, sure, you can do all your beats with G-Stomper. The free G-Stomper Rhythm would cover that needs well.

Second, regarding a place to share:
This is something we cannot provide, as it is impossible to have the full control over the contents of the shared patterns or sets.
G-Stomper patterns and sets embed the used samples, if the samples are not part of the factory soundbank.
Embedded samples could be under license, depending on their origin/source (I'm sure you understand that we cannot analyze every single beat and check every single sample for legality).
Therefore it's impossible to provide a platform to share patterns and sets.
You can of course ask other users for help or to share their patterns with you.
But honestly, it's so easy to create beats with G-Stomper, it would be probably much faster to create them on your own.

Return to “Music Showcase”