Hello Everybody :-)

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Frenziaddict

Hello Everybody :-)

Postby Frenziaddict » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself to everybody, so hey! My band/artist name is Frenziaddict, so that is what I chose as my username, as I'm sure you've noticed. You can call me "Frenzi" for short if you want.

I've owned and used the amazing application known as G-Stomper, pretty much since it was first released. And I'm just amazed and thrilled with how much the app has progressed and how far it has come in that time. I don'tbelieve that there is anything like G-Stomper available on Android, heck, I don't think there is anything like it even on the computer.

I do use this app a whole lot, though. I probably create between 3 and 10 new tracks a day. I'm not exactly sure how I would describe the kind of music that I create. The thing that first comes to my mind is probably "Experimental", because I'm always trying new things, and mixing really bizarre and varied samples into my music. I guess it's an experimental cross between electronic, industrial, hardcore techno, bunker, the occasional dubstep sample thrown in for good measure, minimal electronic, glitch, et cetera. I actually find it really hard to define my style of music with just one label or genre of music. Some days I make something that comes close to blowing my speakers out, the next day it's a melodic, ethereal track.

Anyways, I'll probably be posting some of my music in the Share Your Beats section of this forum, if anyone cares to check it out. I am looking forward to meeting other Stomper Heads, haha, and checking out other's music and beats. I also want to thank Planet-H once again, for this incredibly unique and amazing music creation tool, thanks buddy!
planet-h

Re: Hello Everybody :-)

Postby planet-h » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Frenziaddict!
Great to have you here.

Thank you very much for your writing about G-Stomper;). And thanks for all your help with beta testing, really appreciate that.
I'm looking forward to hear your tracks in the Music Showcase
Myrothas

Postby Myrothas » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Welcome on board, Frenziaddict!
Nice to meet you. :)
#Beep, Boop-Beep#

Doesn't that sound great so far?

Frenziaddict

Postby Frenziaddict » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks to both of you for such a friendly welcome! I'm excited to see this forum, and I plan on spending a lot of time here I'm sure. I'll hopefully be sharing some of my beats here in a few minutes, and I'm excited tosee how that function works here. And I'm very glad that I could help with the beta testing, and I'll always be available to do so :-). Hope you all are having a great day or night.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”