Changing patterns

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
panosgkinis

Changing patterns

Postby panosgkinis » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi there i have the g stomper 5.6.4.4 version and when i am changing patterns ,samples which have long length just loose their tails.These samples take place in every pattern having exactly the same setup. What do i have to do...???
planet-h

Re: Changing patterns

Postby planet-h » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum, panoskinis
This is not a bug, therefore the topic has been moved to General Questions.

panosgkinis wrote:Hi there i have the g stomper 5.6.4.4 version and when i am changing patterns ,samples which have long length just loose their tails.These samples take place in every pattern having exactly the same setup. What do i have to do...???

1. Get a regular copy of the latest version from Google Play.
2. Main Screen / Setup / SMP / Allow long playing samples to overlap Pattern Changes >>> enable the checkbox
panosgkinis

Postby panosgkinis » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 pm

planet-h wrote:Welcome to the forum, panoskinis
This is not a bug, therefore the topic has been moved to General Questions.

panosgkinis wrote:Hi there i have the g stomper 5.6.4.4 version and when i am changing patterns ,samples which have long length just loose their tails.These samples take place in every pattern having exactly the same setup. What do i have to do...???

1. Get a regular copy of the latest version from Google Play.
2. Main Screen / Setup / SMP / Allow long playing samples to overlap Pattern Changes >>> enable the checkbox

Thanxxxxxx!!!!!!!
Folkdisco

Postby Folkdisco » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:31 am

Just to add, it's brilliant how GSS handles mutes - That the notes keep playing after you press mute or stop, or with long notes sustaining after the pattern ends. It is so, so much more musical than other approaches found in some mobile DAWs I could mention. :-)
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 am

Folkdisco wrote:Just to add, it's brilliant how GSS handles mutes - That the notes keep playing after you press mute or stop, or with long notes sustaining after the pattern ends. It is so, so much more musical than other approaches found in some mobile DAWs I could mention. :-)

Thanks a lot for the flowers, Folkdisco.
It's great to see someone taking note of those tiny but significant details;)

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”