saving synth presets in nested folders

Submit any bugs here. Please check existing posts before submitting a new one.
LucidMusicInc

saving synth presets in nested folders

Postby LucidMusicInc » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:28 am

It might be an issue with my Sd card or my chinese issued Asus Zenpad but Im unable to save synth presets in user created folders. I can save presets fortunately but only to the default user presets folder .
My Mobile Music Discography: https://beforetheriots.bandcamp.com/
planet-h

Re: saving synth presets in nested folders

Postby planet-h » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:06 am

LucidMusicInc wrote:It might be an issue with my Sd card or my chinese issued Asus Zenpad but Im unable to save synth presets in user created folders. I can save presets fortunately but only to the default user presets folder .

This is definitely not a bug. If it would be, then many others would have it as well.
It actually depends on what you exactly trying to do.

You can save synth presets in the predefined folder or in a subfolder structure of it (unlimited structural depth).
You cannot navigate to any folder above the predefined folder, since that would be confusing for most of the users.

If you want to place your presets to your external sd card, simply copy them over to the sd card, once you saved them (in use of ES File Explorer). Then, once these are there, simply click them in the explorer. This will open G-Stomper Studio and load the preset. Now save that preset again... from that moment you have the actual folder in the recent folder list, which means you can also use it for new presets.

Return to “Bug Reports”