Mastering a single waveforms on G Stomper, possible?

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
AnandaRizky

Mastering a single waveforms on G Stomper, possible?

Postby AnandaRizky » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi :) i'm new in this forum, i have downloaded G Stomper Rhytm recently and it's really awesome, thank you :) i'm an android musician/producer who have done all work on my android device. i make a track and i already bounce it to a single waveforms, already mixed and ready for mastered.it's hard enough to find good mastering programs for android, i think so. is it possible to master my track using G Stomper, and how to do them? (the effects of G Stomper are awesome, especially the "Exciter" one :) ) thank's in advance!
planet-h

Re: Mastering a single waveforms on G Stomper, possible?

Postby planet-h » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:08 am

Welcome to the forum AmandaRizky
Thank you for the kind works. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying G-Stomper.
Regarding your mastering question:
A final studio master is not possible.
But you can definitely pre-master your tracks by using the two sum effects in the master section, e.g. by using a Limiter + Exciter.
Furthermore you can normalize the audio export directly during the audio export.
So what you get as audio at the and can be seen as kind of mastered, but from a studio engineers point of view this won't be sufficient.

Does this answer your question?
Cire86

Postby Cire86 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Try audio evolution mobile it has some realy good effect plugins from toneboosters
Inclusive multiband compressor and so on
https://db.tt/nt0NlRJn
This track was made with gstomper studio and finished with audio evolution mobile,just as a reference for you,hope that helps
AnandaRizky

Postby AnandaRizky » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:59 pm

planeth wrote:Welcome to the forum AmandaRizky
But you can definitely pre-master your tracks by using the two sum effects in the master section, e.g. by using a Limiter + Exciter.
Furthermore you can normalize the audio export directly during the audio export.
So what you get as audio at the and can be seen as kind of mastered, but from a studio engineers point of view this won't be sufficient.

hmm.. yeah i'm still learning more stuff on G Stomper, but i hope that gstomper in the future could master a single waveforms..and planet-h made another app maybe "G Stomper Master" to master your track with some plugins there?? lol anyway thank's for your amazing app :)
AnandaRizky

Postby AnandaRizky » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Cire86 wrote:Try audio evolution mobile it has some realy good effect plugins from toneboosters
Inclusive multiband compressor and so on
https://db.tt/nt0NlRJn
This track was made with gstomper studio and finished with audio evolution mobile,just as a reference for you,hope that helps

Audio Evolution Mobile license is too hard for me.. note :: i can't online for about 1/2 days for unlocking it's app, i'm too busy for it. my quota got ranned so much by it,. yeah i eally want to take some try but that license are too hard to pass.. toneboosters are awesome also :(
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 am

AnandaRizky wrote:

hmm.. yeah i'm still learning more stuff on G Stomper, but i hope that gstomper in the future could master a single waveforms..and planet-h made another app maybe "G Stomper Master" to master your track with some plugins there?? lol anyway thank's for your amazing app :)

That might actually be, since an audio editor is planned for the future, which could also include some mastering features.
AnandaRizky

Postby AnandaRizky » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

planeth wrote:
AnandaRizky wrote:

That might actually be, since an audio editor is planned for the future, which could also include some mastering features.

so cool stuff, Equalizer ,
Dynamics, Maximizer , Exciter, Imager, Post Equalizer , Dither , Multiband Compressor / Single Band should be there right? B)
EIPStudiosOhio

Postby EIPStudiosOhio » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:03 pm

This is an interesting thread, because I am secretly working on some things behind the scenes regarding polishing off final track renderings, but I'm not quite ready to reveal just yet....
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 am

EIPStudiosOhio wrote:This is an interesting thread, because I am secretly working on some things behind the scenes regarding polishing off final track renderings, but I'm not quite ready to reveal just yet....

Sounds interesting, I'm curious ;)

AnandaRizky wrote:so cool stuff, Equalizer ,
Dynamics, Maximizer , Exciter, Imager, Post Equalizer , Dither , Multiband Compressor / Single Band should be there right? B)

A pretty good part is already integrated in G-Stomper:
Single Band Compressor
Limiter
Exciter
3 Band Parametric Equalizer (per Track)
3 Band Parametric Equalizer (Post Master Section, right before the output)
Normalizing on Export (Channels linked or independent)

Triangular dithering is technically implemented, but not yet fully tested, therefore it's not yet visible.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”