Auto-Complete Modulation

Share your favorite G-Stomper tips and tricks and learn from other users.
planet-h

Auto-Complete Modulation

Postby planet-h » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:31 am

The Auto-Complete Modulation function can be used to create smooth modulation movements just by setting
the key steps.

- On the main screen long click on one of the T1-n Buttons and select Auto-Complete Modulation
- On the efx edit and master screen click on the Mod Menu Button and select Auto-Complete Modulation

To use it, you just have to define at least 2 modulation steps (in use of the step edit mode) for the desired
parameter. Then call Auto-Complete Modulation and enjoy the magic. The number of key steps is not
limited. The Auto-Complete just fills all the gaps between the key steps with a smooth movement.
Note: Keep in Mind, that you must set the start step, even if it gets the same value as the already set
parameter value.

For further details, check out the Parameter Automation chapter in the User Manual.
Youl

Re: Auto-Complete Modulation

Postby Youl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Ohhh nice tips ^^

Can we use it to make a smooth transition between two patterns into the pattern set ?
( i hope my englsih aren't so bad ^^)

Thank's for your answers

Rave On !!
You can't stop a people who dance ^^
planet-h

Re: Auto-Complete Modulation

Postby planet-h » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Youl wrote:Ohhh nice tips ^^

Can we use it to make a smooth transition between two patterns into the pattern set ?
( i hope my englsih aren't so bad ^^)

Thank's for your answers

Rave On !!

(no worries your English way good enough for me. It's not my mother language either ;) )

Theoretically, yes.
You cannot create smooth transitions like a mix between 2 turntables.
But you can fade out some effect or whatever you're up to.
For volume fade-outs or fade-ins, it's much more comfortable to use the Auto Volume Fade-Out/In feature.

I'm working on the new documentation at the moment. The new docs will explain all these features pretty much detailed, also the auto complete automation.

Return to “Tips and Tricks”