Where is the setup menu?

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
randomcoolboy211

Where is the setup menu?

Postby randomcoolboy211 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:25 am

Hi I've been playing around with G-stomper rhythm for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it. But rn I'm trying to increase the amount of drum samples I can use (because it's saying I can) but I can find the "setup menu" the app wants me to go to. Seriously where is it. I genuinely can't find it anywhere. I tried looking at the online menu but it was really vague and short and provided no help at all, I tried searching this forum but the "too common words" thing makes absolutely no sense to me and I don't know what it means at all, so now I'm asking here does anyone know where the setup menu is? Like part of me wonders if I sound like a total idiot typing this because it actually is that basic to get to.
planet-h

Re: Where is the setup menu?

Postby planet-h » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, randomcoolboy211

randomcoolboy211 wrote:Hi I've been playing around with G-stomper rhythm for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it. But rn I'm trying to increase the amount of drum samples I can use (because it's saying I can) but I can find the "setup menu" the app wants me to go to. Seriously where is it. I genuinely can't find it anywhere. I tried looking at the online menu but it was really vague and short and provided no help at all, I tried searching this forum but the "too common words" thing makes absolutely no sense to me and I don't know what it means at all, so now I'm asking here does anyone know where the setup menu is?

gsr_setup.jpg
gsr_setup.jpg (87.27 KiB) Viewed 5273 times
Feklod

Re: Where is the setup menu?

Postby Feklod » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:04 am

Thank you for explanation! Was looking for menu too ;)

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”