Can't extend recorded sample beyond 1 bar!

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
nautama

Can't extend recorded sample beyond 1 bar!

Postby nautama » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:50 am

Hello, Andreas and everyone, I think this should be fairly simple to fix but I haven't found a way, I recorded a sort of long 20 second sample that I would like to stretch over 4 bars. The problem is that as soon as the 1st bar changes to the 2nd the sample stops playing, this doesn't happen with the other regular gstomper samples (I'm using the drum machine) that are able to start on the last 16th of a bar and keep sounding for a while during the next bar. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot!
planet-h

Re: Can't extend recorded sample beyond 1 bar!

Postby planet-h » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 am

nautama wrote:Hello, Andreas and everyone, I think this should be fairly simple to fix but I haven't found a way, I recorded a sort of long 20 second sample that I would like to stretch over 4 bars. The problem is that as soon as the 1st bar changes to the 2nd the sample stops playing, this doesn't happen with the other regular gstomper samples (I'm using the drum machine) that are able to start on the last 16th of a bar and keep sounding for a while during the next bar. Am I missing something?

1. You say you've recorded a 20 sec long sample, correct?
2. And you have a 4 bar pattern, correct?
3. Then you trigger the sample once, and only once, at step 1 of bar 1
4. Ensure that the Track where the sample is fired is NOT member of a mute group.
https://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/ ... part47.htm

If it doesn't work, please save the pattern and then send it over by email (main menu / help / contact developer).
nautama

Postby nautama » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:48 pm

Thanks Andreas, I was about to tell you that I had discovered it only happens between tracks 8 and 9 which are the ones for hhats... Thanks for the info about the mute groups, I would have had a harder time figuring that out!

Maui
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:14 am

nautama wrote:Thanks Andreas, I was about to tell you that I had discovered it only happens between tracks 8 and 9 which are the ones for hhats... Thanks for the info about the mute groups, I would have had a harder time figuring that out!

Excellent, I'm glad that this solved the problem:).
Thanks for the success support.
nautama

Postby nautama » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm

Thanks to you!

Maui

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”