How cut button midi signal before released

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Mochy

Re: How cut button midi signal before released

Postby Mochy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:15 am

Hi!
I investigate this controller on any free time that have
I discovered (a weird trick), that when press stop and later for example play simultaneously and released, work without problems (maybe a little good bug to know)
Can sometimes fail but less is nothing :D

Novation released on github the source for flash the internal firmware, the problem is that lose any other official firmware
Resume: or I have programmed flash (no detect the usb port like launchpad if I understood), or all official layouts. All on c

But I didnt find nothing on android and work with live layout, perhaps we need to do everything from scratch.
In this grade I will start programming on Android, maybe in a few months, we'll know the answer exactly.
planet-h

Re: How cut button midi signal before released

Postby planet-h » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Mochy wrote:Hi!
I investigate this controller on any free time that have
I discovered (a weird trick), that when press stop and later for example play simultaneously and released, work without problems (maybe a little good bug to know)
Can sometimes fail but less is nothing :D

Thanks a lot for reporting back, Mochy.
Nice trick! At least you can simulate a toggle button that way;)

Mochy wrote:Novation released on github the source for flash the internal firmware, the problem is that lose any other official firmware
Resume: or I have programmed flash (no detect the usb port like launchpad if I understood), or all official layouts. All on c

But I didnt find nothing on android and work with live layout, perhaps we need to do everything from scratch.
In this grade I will start programming on Android, maybe in a few months, we'll know the answer exactly.

If you have any news about it, always feel free to post them here.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”