browsing external SD card

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
beatmachine

browsing external SD card

Postby beatmachine » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Is it possible to load patterns and soundsets from an SD card or even just browse an SD card. I saw a thread from 2014 saying you need to go to sndset and add soundsets folder but I do not see these options?
planet-h

Re: browsing external SD card

Postby planet-h » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 am

Welcome to the forum, beatmachine.

beatmachine wrote:Is it possible to load patterns and soundsets from an SD card or even just browse an SD card. I saw a thread from 2014 saying you need to go to sndset and add soundsets folder but I do not see these options?

It is possible to load Patterns, Pattern Sets and Sound Sets from every location if you use an external file browser like ES File Explorer for example. Since the file extensions associated to the G-Stomper apps, they will open automatically if you click a Pattern, Pattern Set or Sound Set file within the external file browser.

Please keep in mind that this is for loading only.
It is not possible to save Patterns, Pattern Sets or Sound Sets to any location outside the regular folders.

Audio files (.wav) can be loaded/saved from/at any location in your storage. This applies to audio exports, the audio session recorder and the audio editor.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”