Brand new to this

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Mickleberry

Brand new to this

Postby Mickleberry » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Peace everybody! So I'm obviously new to this entire scene so I was hoping that one of the "upper class men" would be kind to the freshman and offer some guidance. First off, I can't seam to get past the beat loop, I just wanna be able to play the beats out on my own time without having the beat start over after every 4 bars or so. I appreciate any advice, thank you for your time
planet-h

Re: Brand new to this

Postby planet-h » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Welcome to the form, Mickleberry

Mickleberry wrote:Peace everybody! So I'm obviously new to this entire scene so I was hoping that one of the "upper class men" would be kind to the freshman and offer some guidance. First off, I can't seam to get past the beat loop, I just wanna be able to play the beats out on my own time without having the beat start over after every 4 bars or so. I appreciate any advice, thank you for your time

First of all, which app are you using?

G-Stomper Studio or G-Stomper Rhythm?

Here's the beginners video tutorial for G-Stomper Studio. Please take note that G-Stomper Rhythm provides not all features shown in this video.

PS.: As your topic was not actually off-topic, I've moved it to General Questions and Discussions

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”