sampler note grid

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
softarno

sampler note grid

Postby softarno » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Just installed the app and been watching a toturial on how to and when he came to adjust the note he selected sampler note grid, and I dont know why I dont have it on my version, am missing something?
Any help will be appreciated
planet-h

Re: sampler note grid

Postby planet-h » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:16 am

Welcome to the forum, softarno

softarno wrote:Just installed the app and been watching a toturial on how to and when he came to adjust the note he selected sampler note grid, and I dont know why I dont have it on my version, am missing something?
Any help will be appreciated

When you say you've installed "the app", you probably mean "G-Stomper Rhythm", the free drum machine, correct?

The beginners tutorial video is made for G-Stomper Studio (which is clearly stated in the video title, the video description and in the intro speech).
The drum machine is the same in G-Stomper Rhythm, but it is a different app.

G-Stomper Rhythm is a pure rhythm composer, a free sample based drum machine. The Note Grid is not part of its feature set.

Here's the G-Stomper Rhythm key feature set (from its Google Play listing):

• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units (43 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units (39 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization

If you want the Note Grid, you should check out the free G-Stomper Studio demo at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.planeth.gstomperdemo

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”