Which analogue synth(s) is VA Beast based on?

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
El Nino

Which analogue synth(s) is VA Beast based on?

Postby El Nino » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:39 pm

I really like the character of the sounds that can be produced from VA Beast synth.

Seems like VA Beast must be an emulation of some actual analogue synth.

Which one?

(I understand if the developers to not want to reveal this but just thought I'd ask anyway)
planet-h

Re: Which analogue synth(s) is VA Beast based on?

Postby planet-h » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:36 pm

El Nino wrote:I really like the character of the sounds that can be produced from VA Beast synth.

Seems like VA Beast must be an emulation of some actual analogue synth.

Which one?

(I understand if the developers to not want to reveal this but just thought I'd ask anyway)

No, the VA-Beast is not an emulation of a real analog synth.
It uses many modulation concepts known from various synths, but it's not emulating one specific.
El Nino

Postby El Nino » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:39 pm

hey, well it sounds great after getting the hang of tweaking it all properly, nice work!! awesome software!

between gstomper and sunvox i think android just got a whole lot better than ios for music (just my opinion).

I'm going to go do a piece using samples of patterns and sound design from gstomper loaded up into sunvox with sunvox sound design on top and boom! it will be so good.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:28 am

El Nino wrote:hey, well it sounds great after getting the hang of tweaking it all properly, nice work!! awesome software!

between gstomper and sunvox i think android just got a whole lot better than ios for music (just my opinion).

I'm going to go do a piece using samples of patterns and sound design from gstomper loaded up into sunvox with sunvox sound design on top and boom! it will be so good.

Thanks a lot, El Nino. I'd love to hear the end result. If you upload it at some point in the future, please send me a link;)

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”