how can i record all session

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
TeknoSolider

how can i record all session

Postby TeknoSolider » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi everybody, i'm new on this forum and my internet connection is very low, so searching on website is through topics is very difficult. Is there any way to record all session by clicking one button? U know press record for example, start one hour jam and after playing stop recording? Thanks for answer. 5!
planet-h

Re: how can i record all session

Postby planet-h » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:15 am

Welcome to the forum, TeknoSolider

TeknoSolider wrote:Hi everybody, i'm new on this forum and my internet connection is very low, so searching on website is through topics is very difficult. Is there any way to record all session by clicking one button? U know press record for example, start one hour jam and after playing stop recording? Thanks for answer. 5!

Unfortunately this is not possible without an external recorder.
Recording the audio stream internally simply uses too much cpu.

The only way to record your live session is to hook your device up with an external recording device using the headphone jack (e.g. with a computer).
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:05 am

TeknoSolider wrote:Hi everybody, i'm new on this forum and my internet connection is very low, so searching on website is through topics is very difficult. Is there any way to record all session by clicking one button? U know press record for example, start one hour jam and after playing stop recording? Thanks for answer. 5!

The new answer is YES (soon). It will be possible with the next official update, v5.3.
I did the first tests this morning and it technically works without any problems.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:05 am

And here you go... it went live with v.5.3.0.1 last week.
Here's a walk-through how to use the Audio Session Recorder:
http://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/G-Stomper_UserManual_AudioExportAndBouncing.htm#_Toc471314987

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”