Only two notes on Poly Grid

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Zellfreid

Only two notes on Poly Grid

Postby Zellfreid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:38 am

I tried searching for the answer on the forums here, but I did not see a post on it.

I have G-Stomper Studio loaded up on an Android emulator on my computer. When I try to use the poly grid, I'm only able to place up to two notes in a chord at the same time. When I try to place the third note, the first one I placed disappears. I am following the tutorial, and this is a big difference/problem. Is there a setting I am missing?
planet-h

Re: Only two notes on Poly Grid

Postby planet-h » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:57 am

Zellfreid wrote:I tried searching for the answer on the forums here, but I did not see a post on it.

I have G-Stomper Studio loaded up on an Android emulator on my computer. When I try to use the poly grid, I'm only able to place up to two notes in a chord at the same time. When I try to place the third note, the first one I placed disappears. I am following the tutorial, and this is a big difference/problem. Is there a setting I am missing?

On the G-Stomper main screen, press SETUP, activate the SYN tab and then increase the number of synthesizer voices to whatever you're up to.
I recommend not to set it to the max of 10. Keep in mind that more voices eat more CPU, therefore I'd choose exactly the value you think you use as max in a chord (e.g. 4, 5 or 6).
Once done, restart G-Stomper, et voilà.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”