G Stomper crashing too much

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Tone

G Stomper crashing too much

Postby Tone » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Trying to stop G Stomper from crashing while I'm in creation process.Seems like it's crashing now more times than not.What can I do to stop that.
planet-h

Re: G Stomper crashing too much

Postby planet-h » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 am

Welcome to the forum, Tone.
And thanks for your message.

Tone wrote:Trying to stop G Stomper from crashing while I'm in creation process.Seems like it's crashing now more times than not.What can I do to stop that.

To be able to help you I need more info about your setup:
- Device brand and model
- Android version
- The G-Stomper app you're using (G-Stomper Studio, G-Stomper Rhythm, G-Stomper VA-Beast) + its version

The easiest way to send me these details is to send a message from inside the app.
On the G-Stomper main screen, press 'Help', then 'Contact', then just leave a short note that it's from you (otherwise I cannot match it with this topic) and send the message. The message will provide all required details in the mail header.
Thanks in advance.
planet-h

Re: G Stomper crashing too much

Postby planet-h » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:17 pm

After our discussion by mail about Android 4.4.2/5.0 in relation to performance and latency, there's still the fact that you having crashes.

To get a bit of a view, what is exactly going on, it would be nice if you could give me the following information:
1. How does such a crash appear? Does it just drop you to the home screen? Any error message?
2. Does the crashes happen right after the start? Or after loading samples? Or while playing live?
3. Can you reproduce these crashes by doing something specific? And if yes, how can you reproduce such a crash?
4. What kind of samples are you using? Just factory samples? Or are you using own samples?
5. If you use own samples, what sort of samples are you using? Short ones (a few seconds) or long samples (1 minute or longer)?

Thanks in advance

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”