Install an already owned paid G-Stomper app on a new device

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
planet-h

Install an already owned paid G-Stomper app on a new device

Postby planet-h » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:57 am

"Do I have to pay again to install a paid G-Stomper app on another device?"

The answer is "No", you don’t have to pay for it again.

The ownership of a paid G-Stomper app is bound to the Google Play account which you have used to buy it. If you want to install a paid G-Stomper app on another device (when switching to a new phone for example), simply attach the same Google Play account (the one you have used to buy G-Stomper) to the new device. Once this is done, you can download the app without getting charged again.

If you still see the “Buy” button on Google Play, go to …
Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > clear cache and data
Finally reboot your device and then try again.
LeDon

Re: Install an already owned paid G-Stomper app on a new device

Postby LeDon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi,

We're you able to install g-stomper on your laptop, I tried, it says installed and I couldn't install on on other device.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:08 am

LeDon wrote:Hi,

We're you able to install g-stomper on your laptop, I tried, it says installed and I couldn't install on on other device.

If you say laptop, do you mean a tablet?

If you mean a tablet running on Android:
(the Google Play Store MUST be installed on the tablet)

planeth wrote:The ownership of a paid G-Stomper app is bound to the Google Play account which you have used to buy it. If you want to install a paid G-Stomper app on another device (when switching to a new phone for example), simply attach the same Google Play account (the one you have used to buy G-Stomper) to the new device. Once this is done, you can download the app without getting charged again.

If you still see the “Buy” button on Google Play, go to …
Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > clear cache and data
Finally reboot your device and then try again.

Just follow these steps, and you'll be able to install G-Stomper Studio on all your Android devices.

If this doesn't solve your problem:
Please explain step by step how you're trying to install G-Stomper Studio on your "laptop". Please also explain what this "laptop" is exactly.
LeDon

Postby LeDon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:20 am

Hi,

I have g-stomper on my endroid tablet and I tried to install in on my packed bell laptop. I simply went to play store on my laptop, g-stomper studio and it reflected installed.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:24 am

LeDon wrote:I have g-stomper on my endroid tablet and I tried to install in on my packed bell laptop. I simply went to play store on my laptop, g-stomper studio and it reflected installed.

Again, what is this laptop? Is this an Android tablet? What brand?

So when google play on your "laptop" (whatever this laptop is) says it's installed, what is the problem then?
If it's installed, then you just have to "open" it.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 am

LeDon wrote:Hi

I have g-stomper on my endroid tablet. Play store is attached to my packard bell laptop, when I tried to install it on the laptop, play store indicated it is already installed and the was no option to install on another device.

Your Packard Bell Laptop is running on Windows, not on Android. The Play Store on your Packard Bell Laptop is only the Website, not the Play Store app like on your Android devices. It gives you the information, if you have installed an app on one or more of your Android devices, but you can of course not install an android app (e.g. G-Stomper Studio) straight away to a Windows Laptop. In the same way you cannot install a windows program to your android device.

To run an Android App on a windows PC, you need an Android Emulator. I recommend to try http://www.bluestacks.com/. With bluestacks you can use G-Stomper Studio on your laptop.
LeDon

Postby LeDon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:25 am

Thanks
qpluskequals

Postby qpluskequals » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:04 pm

thank you PLANET-H i just installed blue stacks on my lenovo windows 10 - all ive done so far is produce sound and simple beat, all seems ok - this emulator is definitely going to increase my production flexibility
qpluskequals

Postby qpluskequals » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:59 pm

i created an audio pattern and exported to SD card via menu - where does the file go - somewhere on my laptop - or on my phone ? maybe i have to change settings on my laptop + phone to permit export . . .
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:30 am

qpluskequals wrote:i created an audio pattern and exported to SD card via menu - where does the file go - somewhere on my laptop - or on my phone ? maybe i have to change settings on my laptop + phone to permit export . . .

You mean on your PC using Bluestacks?
There must be some function in bluestacks to transfer files from its android emulator storage (/gstomper/exports) to the regular PC storage.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”