A couple of questions

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
cidbil

A couple of questions

Postby cidbil » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Well, I'm really enjoying this app, but I have a couple of questions.

1. How do I rename a pattern/pattern set.

2. I have a few test patterns/pattern sets that I no longer use. How do I delete them.

TIA
planet-h

Re: A couple of questions

Postby planet-h » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 am

Welcome to the forum, cidbil.

cidbil wrote:Well, I'm really enjoying this app, but I have a couple of questions.
1. How do I rename a pattern/pattern set.

Simply save it with a different name.

cidbil wrote:2. I have a few test patterns/pattern sets that I no longer use. How do I delete them.

It's actually like deleting files on a windows pc, you have to use a file manager.
Android does not come with a stock file manager, but there are many free ones available.
The best one in my opinion is ES File Explorer : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop
It's free and ad free, and it's the most complete file manager on Android.

The G-Stomper files are located in "/storage/emulated/0/gstomper". But since ES File explorer just starts withing "/storage/emulated/0", you just have to look for the "gstomper" folder.

Doeys this answer your questions?
cidbil

Postby cidbil » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 am

Yes, thanks very much... :D
cidbil

Postby cidbil » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Downloaded and installed the ES file explorer and it works great. BTW I'm running G Stomper on a Kindle HD7 and it works flawlessly....very happy.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:00 pm

cidbil wrote:Downloaded and installed the ES file explorer and it works great. BTW I'm running G Stomper on a Kindle HD7 and it works flawlessly....very happy.

Thanks for the feedback, cidbil. Good to hear that it worked with the ES Explorer.
Also thank you for putting your device specs, it's always good to know about well working devices.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”