Patterns in GS Rhythm

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
Valieman

Patterns in GS Rhythm

Postby Valieman » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi there.

I've downloaded and installed the (free) G-Stomper Rhythm application on my Samsung Note 3.
After exploring the app and programming a little i wanted to make a song, but i can't find the option to combine several patterns (i don't have the copy function in the "main menu"). Can you guys help me out here? I'm really curious about this thing and want to try out the midi-sync when the app works properly (when i can build a song with different patterns).

Looking forward to your reaction.
Greetings from the Netherlands.
planet-h

Re: Patterns in GS Rhythm

Postby planet-h » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:54 am

Welcome to the forum Valieman
The copy framework as well as the pattern set/song arranger are excusively available in G-Stomper Studio. G-Stomper Rhythm isa pure drum machine, whichcan only use one pattern at time. Of course you can load as many patterns as you want, but only one after another and there is no way to automate this task. In G-Stomper Studio on the other hand you can load up to 64 concurrent patterns, you can arrange up to 999 pattern changes to a song, and you can copy everything to everywhere.

Try the free demo at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.planeth.gstomperdemo

You'll see, it'll cover exactly what you're looking for.
Valieman

Postby Valieman » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Aight. Thanx for your reaction.

I'm exploring the demo now and it does have the copy pattern function. gonna try the midi sync now....
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Valieman wrote:gonna try the midi sync now....

The next bigger release (4.2) will introduce full midi control for the samplers (synths are already done) + there'll be a new latency compensation for the midi sync feature, so that it'll be possible to run G-Stomper perfectly in sync with external equipment, even if the latency is higher on the Android device.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”