Renam pattern

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
TomVal

Renam pattern

Postby TomVal » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 pm

If I'm renaming the pattern, the menu won't disappear after the pattern is renamed. Is it intentional? Having to dissmiss that menu in order to click another pattern to rename is quite tedious.
planet-h

Re: Renam pattern

Postby planet-h » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:43 am

TomVal wrote:If I'm renaming the pattern, the menu won't disappear after the pattern is renamed. Is it intentional? Having to dissmiss that menu in order to click another pattern to rename is quite tedious.

Thanks for the note TomVal. No, that's not intentional. I also noticed this yesterday, it's already fixed for the next release.

I'm not sure if you asked you already? Did you buy G-Stomper on Google Play or Amazon?
If it's from Google Play you can join the Beta community, if you're up to. Members get exclusive pre-releases before they go public.
Unfortunately it's for Google Play buyers only.

I can drop a beta-release pretty soon, which btw. also includes the file type associations.
TomVal

Postby TomVal » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 pm

I've bought G Stomper on Google Play, what's the beta group G+ address?
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:18 pm

TomVal wrote:I've bought G Stomper on Google Play, what's the beta group G+ address?

I'll send you an invitation tomorrow morning. Can you please send me your google play email address? The one you used to buy G-Stomper. I need it for the invitation.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”