Unsure how this fits if a complaint or if a compliment.

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
derrtiblu

Unsure how this fits if a complaint or if a compliment.

Postby derrtiblu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 am

Now, i was looking at how two build a pattern from scratch and there is no way of knowing can i use the demo's of any of the presets? Or how can i adjust the trks for the as what the 808 has for 12 trks verses what the 808 has for 16 or 18 trks of of a pattern. The kits seem two be pre-made now..... i would perfer two work with the demo of not broking any of the changes but can u save a demo kit of anykind?

i like two learn from the self made structure of the app as a whole of what u took time two do.
And i wanna spend time in custom mode alot!!! Win i know more of the app. But i'm still new two this
derrtiblu

Re: Unsure how this fits if a complaint or if a compliment.

Postby derrtiblu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 am

As i know what i can do and how i can do me in factory mode but i'm interested more in know something sounds with my changes i hope this makes since in alot ways half dead sleep.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:10 pm

The kits seem two be pre-made now..... i would perfer two work with the demo of not broking any of the changes but can u save a demo kit of anykind?

Adjust the parameters for your needs, then push "SoundSet Menu" and then choose "Save User-SoundSet" from the menu (G-Stomper Studio full version only).

Are you using G-Stomper Studio? or G-Stomper Rhythm?

Check also http://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/pdf/G-Stomper_UserManual_5_PatternSequencer.pdf Chapter 5.2 SoundSets.

As i know what i can do and how i can do me in factory mode but i'm interested more in know something sounds with my changes i hope this makes since in alot ways half dead sleep.

Same answer (see above)

Just one last question.. when you say "The kits seem two be pre-made now", you mean "to", not "two", right? Just have to be sure. "two" means in fact the number "2".
Cire86

Postby Cire86 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:55 pm

This is the way he speaks two means to for him, i know him from another Forum its sometimes realy hard to understand him, patient (hope the word is right) :D im helping too if i can
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Cire86 wrote:This is the way he speaks two means to for him, i know him from another Forum its sometimes realy hard to understand him, patient (hope the word is right) :D im helping too if i can

Thank you Cire86.
And nevermind derrtiblu, it was not a complaint;). I just need to know exactly, otherwise I'm never sure if I understand it right or not.
derrtiblu

Postby derrtiblu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Ok, can u uninstall any of the demos after they download? Will they continue work afterwards? ? Can you uninstall previous versions of g stomper for conservance of space? And if there is an update of g-stomper..... could u have two versions of the app for.... working thru what would be best for a user. Cause i know once i get started and learn this app i will not be a happy camper if the app was not friendly two my ideas. Just sayin.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:06 pm

derrtiblu wrote:Ok, can u uninstall any of the demos after they download? Will they continue work afterwards? ? Can you uninstall previous versions of g stomper for conservance of space? And if there is an update of g-stomper..... could u have two versions of the app for.... working thru what would be best for a user. Cause i know once i get started and learn this app i will not be a happy camper if the app was not friendly two my ideas. Just sayin.

Sorry, I have no clue what you mean with "uninstall the demos".
You mean the demo version of the app? Yes you can

No you cannot have multiple versions installed. If there is an update, you can either update or stay with the old version.

What you mean with " if the app was not friendly to your ideas"? Don't understand what u mean with that.
derrtiblu

Postby derrtiblu » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Excuse the long waited reply.

i have found sum of my ideas block me from further useage of app. Its not the app. But me. :(

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”