Announcing G-Stomper Studio 4.0

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
planet-h

Announcing G-Stomper Studio 4.0

Postby planet-h » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:44 pm

After months of work, I'm proud to present you G-Stomper Studio 4.0.

This major release comes with a complete new graphical user interface in addition to a huge list of feature upgrades.

You can read the full list of changes in the release notes:
http://www.planet-h.com/g-stomper-studio/gst-whats-new/
http://www.planet-h.com/g-stomper-rhythm/rtm-whats-new/
http://www.planet-h.com/g-stomper-va-beast/vab-whats-new/

Very special thanks to all the beta testers in the community, your help is really appreciated.

G-Stomper Studio 4.0 is now online on Google Play and SlideME.
Amazon usually follows one day later.
rv36116

Re: Announcing G-Stomper Studio 4.0

Postby rv36116 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 am

This is WONDERFUL! I had toyed around with the earliest versions when I was just getting back into making music, but I looked at the new version slightly on accident, played around with it, and plan on getting a new more powerful tablet because this software really inspired me to get back to being creative with my music! I'm planning on giving my 8 year old my current tablet and teaching her how to use this software. It's really sunk it's hooks into my brain! I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the work you've done and everyone who's helped!
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:15 am

rv36116 wrote:This is WONDERFUL! I had toyed around with the earliest versions when I was just getting back into making music, but I looked at the new version slightly on accident, played around with it, and plan on getting a new more powerful tablet because this software really inspired me to get back to being creative with my music! I'm planning on giving my 8 year old my current tablet and teaching her how to use this software. It's really sunk it's hooks into my brain! I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the work you've done and everyone who's helped!

Thank you very much rv36116:). Welcome to the forum
rv36116

Postby rv36116 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:45 am

I've been playing with this all day again, and it's so damn deep in it's options!

I checked and found that I originally bought the app for $5.99 and I'd like to toss more your way for this update. I'm going to buy a good chunk of the Planet-H add ons for the VA beast and sample banks instead.

I really hope this is making you a good chunk of money overall, because it's well deserved and I enjoy supporting small developers of products. I wonder if there's any sort of Patreon type of think you could do every time you released a new set for the VA synth? I'd be willing to pay!
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:59 am

rv36116 wrote:I've been playing with this all day again, and it's so damn deep in it's options!

I checked and found that I originally bought the app for $5.99 and I'd like to toss more your way for this update. I'm going to buy a good chunk of the Planet-H add ons for the VA beast and sample banks instead.

I really hope this is making you a good chunk of money overall, because it's well deserved and I enjoy supporting small developers of products. I wonder if there's any sort of Patreon type of think you could do every time you released a new set for the VA synth? I'd be willing to pay!

Thank you very much rv36116.

You mean new preset packs for the VA-Beast?
There are more coming, it's just taking some time. Due to the fact, that the complete G-Stomper product family is developed by a single person, the resources are kinda limited;). And especially good synth presets are time intensive.
I hope some day, other sound designers start to release packs.
It's actually very easy to do, i've released a public Content-Pack API some months ago, which opens the pack creation to everybody http://www.planet-h.com/add-ons/add-on-creation/

I'll pretty soon come out with a new set/generation of sample packs. Probably next month.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”