begginer videos

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
sawzallkid

begginer videos

Postby sawzallkid » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 am

i really like this program but your videos go to fast for me to follow without describing (vocal audio) what you are doing. this is very fustrating and i know i'm not the only person who has experinced this feeling, and this may be hurting your sales. i would like to see a more descriptive video or manual on what functions you are working with i would like to see or help create more begginer friendly videos based on individual steps for creating beats for each function. how would you suggest the best way to colaborate on this
planet-h

Re: begginer videos

Postby planet-h » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 am

Welcome to the form sawzallkid.
Thank you for your feedback.

I absolutely agree with you, there's a need for beginner tutorials. I have planned to integrate an in-app tutorial, but this takes time, because it's not a trivial task.
Also planned are more video clips. I cannot promise a date, but this will be done for sure.

For now, there is a complete UserManual as PDF available for download, which provides detailed descriptions for every single feature.

It's available in English and German:

http://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/G-Stomper_UserManual.pdf

http://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/G-Stomper_UserManual_german.pdf

i would like to see or help create more begginer friendly videos based on individual steps for creating beats for each function. how would you suggest the best way to colaborate on this

Hope this is making things a bit clearer.

Actually, that may be a way. Since I'm doing the development alone, it's sometimes not possible to do all the things at the same time. In what way would you like to help creating video clips? And what would you expect as reward?
sawzallkid

Re: begginer videos

Postby sawzallkid » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 am

the reward for me would be just being part of the development of the (maybe Youtube)videos.I love making beats and i think this is a great program, but i need to have a better understanding of the program and how it works. So if you want you can use my personal e-mail to further discuss how this can be accomplished.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”