Help with a couple issues

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
jm108

Help with a couple issues

Postby jm108 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:21 pm

I have a song ready to be arranged and I have a couple questions. Mostly this is related to the newest update which I installed yesterday.

1) I can no longer edit effects for tracks separately. It is a little strange because sometimes when I edit the effects it only also edits the effects for another (or all other) tracks that are playing, sometimes it also edits the effects for those that are muted at the time, sometimes I've gotten it to work but I can't reproduce it.

2) I'm working on something new and I can no longer find the option to increase the pattern length! This is probably a duh on my part but there used to be a menu button that led to this option and I can no longer find it.

3) Will the application automatically disable adding more than 12 tracks if you're device cannot handle it? Being limited to 12 is not ideal but I can live with it for now I guess. I am getting the new nexus 7 when it comes out (i have the old one now) and it has a quad processor I believe so should be able to handle more tracks. Anyway though, I tried going up to 24 and the application just kept the extra tracks greyed out. Related question: is there a way to move your data from one device to another? I assume maybe just find some file in the filesystem somewhere.

Thanks! Really great product... very fun and intuitive mostly :D

JW
planet-h

Re: Help with a couple issues

Postby planet-h » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi
About the efx. There are 3 processors, and these are used by all tracks. So if you change the efx params, they'll be changed for all tracks, that's normal. The only thing which is per track is the efx send.

The pattern length:
Click select view, then choose pattern config.. There you can change the length

The other anwers follow soon...
Planeth
planet-h

Re: Help with a couple issues

Postby planet-h » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:26 pm

About the tracks:
Android 2.x is limited to 12 because of the limited memory on that os.
With android 3+ you can use all 24 tracks.
Can't change that, sorry

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”