Loading Rytnm pattern in Studio

Questions and Discussions about G-Stomper
kylebellamy

Loading Rytnm pattern in Studio

Postby kylebellamy » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:42 pm

I tried searching for this topic on my phone it was kind of difficult to find an answer so sorry if this has been asked before.

I bought g stomper rhythm I was playing with it for a while they came up with something I kind of liked. Then at some point I bought a g-stopper studio and I'd like to load that pattern from rhythm into it but for some reason I can't seem to marry the two.

Is there a proper way to move the pattern into studio so that I can write synth parts over it? I tried load but I can't seem to maneuver in the file tree above a certain level.

Thanks for any help you can offer, this software is pretty cool. Finally something on my phone that makes sense and is usable.
planet-h

Re: Loading Rytnm pattern in Studio

Postby planet-h » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, kylebellamy
Very sorry for the late response.

kylebellamy wrote:I tried searching for this topic on my phone it was kind of difficult to find an answer so sorry if this has been asked before.

I bought g stomper rhythm I was playing with it for a while they came up with something I kind of liked. Then at some point I bought a g-stopper studio and I'd like to load that pattern from rhythm into it but for some reason I can't seem to marry the two.

Is there a proper way to move the pattern into studio so that I can write synth parts over it? I tried load but I can't seem to maneuver in the file tree above a certain level.

Thanks for any help you can offer, this software is pretty cool. Finally something on my phone that makes sense and is usable.

While both apps G-Stomper Studio and G-Stomper Rhythm are installed, ...
1. start G-Stomper Studio
2. then go to: Main Menu / IMP / G-Stomper Rhythm Pattern / load whatever pattern you want
3. then go to: Main Menu / SAVE / Pattern to save a G-Stomper Studio Pattern with the imported content
kylebellamy

Re: Loading Rytnm pattern in Studio

Postby kylebellamy » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:15 pm

Eventually, I plan to learn reading comprehension so I will stop missing obvious things like this...

Much appreciated for your help and patience.

Return to “General Questions and Discussions”