Nord Modular Pack Question

Suggest and discuss Sample Pack content here.
Musicmatters

Nord Modular Pack Question

Postby Musicmatters » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:05 am

Good day to you. I recently downloaded the Nord mudular sample pack. But I noticed that some of the samples seem to be missing. For example: in the nordmodular-A section it has mod_01.wav but if skips right to mod_03.wav. but it doesn't have "02" and it continues to skip many others. Is this just how this pack is supposed to be or is it a mIstake on your end? Please get back in touch as soon as possible, thanks. Jay.
planet-h

Re: Nord Modular Pack Question

Postby planet-h » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:04 am

Thanks for your message, Musicmatters.

Musicmatters wrote:Good day to you. I recently downloaded the Nord mudular sample pack. But I noticed that some of the samples seem to be missing. For example: in the nordmodular-A section it has mod_01.wav but if skips right to mod_03.wav. but it doesn't have "02" and it continues to skip many others. Is this just how this pack is supposed to be or is it a mIstake on your end? Please get back in touch as soon as possible, thanks. Jay.

To answer your question:
No, there are no samples missing. The pack provides the correct amount of samples, exactly as shown in its description.
The Nord Modular Pack is a hand selected collection, picked out of a 10 times larger sample library (therefore it is normal that there are gaps in the numbering).

If you look at other packs, you'll see that all of them have gaps in the numbering of the files.
You probably won't find a single pack (provided by us or function loops) that comes with a 100% straight file numbering (1,2,3,4,5,...).

Hope that answers your question.

Return to “Sample Packs”