Help with Sample Pack folder path

Suggest and discuss Sample Pack content here.
ZoZy

Help with Sample Pack folder path

Postby ZoZy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 am

I wanna use sd card as the storage of my sample packs and e.g... How can I set it?
planet-h

Re: Help with Sample Pack folder path

Postby planet-h » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:23 am

Welcome to the forum ZoZy

ZoZy wrote:I wanna use sd card as the storage of my sample packs and e.g... How can I set it?

Unfortunately you cannot change the folder for the samples, sorry.

What you can do instead is to move the samples manually to your additional sd card.

But you must know that the contained Sound Sets won't work anymore if you move the underlying samples.
(you don't have to worry about that if you're using sample packs that contain samples only / no sound sets)
ZoZy

Postby ZoZy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:31 am

Thanks for the help.. I just need a place to store new samples I just downloaded.

planet-h wrote:Welcome to the forum ZoZy

ZoZy wrote:I wanna use sd card as the storage of my sample packs and e.g... How can I set it?

Unfortunately you cannot change the folder for the samples, sorry.

What you can do instead is to move the samples manually to your additional sd card.

But you must know that the contained Sound Sets won't work anymore if you move the underlying samples.
(you don't have to worry about that if you're using sample packs that contain samples only / no sound sets)
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 am

Ah, OK. Then I probably misunderstood you. I thought you mean the official sample packs from the play store;).
When you just download any samples from the internet, then you can store them wherever you want (internal storage, additional sd card, or whatever).

Then, when you load a 'user sample', you just have to navigate to the folder where you stored the samples.

Return to “Sample Packs”