GSS Big EIP Demo

Suggest and discuss Sample Pack content here.
EIPStudiosOhio

GSS Big EIP Demo

Postby EIPStudiosOhio » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:27 am

Hi, Everybody -- GSS will be the first music production app to debut my big 2015 Summer Rollout, and it will be sizzlin' hot...

PocketKit Platinum -- I've been working on this over the past year, and will breathe new life into your drum and percussion tracks, electronic and acoustic.

EDM & DubStep Effects -- tired of the same old hacked free samplepacks on the internet? Well, I am creating new, fresh effects from scratch, sweeps, drops, hits, risers, sinkers, and everything in between...

BPM Phrases -- this takes GSS into multi-tracking territory, and I am really excited about this, be it drum licks, guitar runs, bass runs, electronic synth runs, pads, chords, arp runs etc..... accessing GSS effects and filters to characterise your track channels, all crammed together to make grooves quick, easy, and fun.

Check it out for Android GSS usershttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eipstudiosohio.bigeipdemo

Check it out for Amazon GSS usershttp://www.amazon.com/EIPStudiosOhio-G-Stomper-Big-EIP-Demo/dp/B00ZBKHLM4/ref=sr_1_16?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1434163223&sr=1-16

planet-h

Re: GSS Big EIP Demo

Postby planet-h » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:33 am

Wow, that's wonderful news. Can't await check out the upcoming packs ;)
EIPStudiosOhio

Postby EIPStudiosOhio » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:04 am

Well..... PocketKit Pro for GSS/R just hit the markets, I'm going to make a demo groove and video for it soon... :geek:
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:24 am

EIPStudiosOhio wrote:Well..... PocketKit Pro for GSS/R just hit the markets, I'm going to make a demo groove and video for it soon... :geek:

Boom!! that was quick;)

Return to “Sample Packs”