What packs would you like to see next

Suggest and discuss Sample Pack content here.
molul

Re: What packs would you like to see next

Postby molul » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 am

Cool! I'll take a look. Thank you!
dekrue2017

Postby dekrue2017 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:53 pm

I would love to see more Industrial types. A lot of these have that strong beat that Industrial music is know for and relished by many music producers.
Aggrotech – Ambient Industrial – Cybergrind – Dark Ambient – Dark Electro – Dark Wave – Death Industrial – Electronic Body Music
Electro-Industrial – Electro-Pop – Futurepop – Industrial DnB – Industrial Metal – Industrial Rock – Industrial Techno – Japanoise – Martial Industrial
Neofolk – Noise – Power Noise – Synth-Pop
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forum, dekrue2017 :)

dekrue2017 wrote:I would love to see more Industrial types. A lot of these have that strong beat that Industrial music is know for and relished by many music producers.
Aggrotech – Ambient Industrial – Cybergrind – Dark Ambient – Dark Electro – Dark Wave – Death Industrial – Electronic Body Music
Electro-Industrial – Electro-Pop – Futurepop – Industrial DnB – Industrial Metal – Industrial Rock – Industrial Techno – Japanoise – Martial Industrial
Neofolk – Noise – Power Noise – Synth-Pop

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check that with the sample guys.
MichPRich

Postby MichPRich » Mon May 29, 2017 10:35 am

I have scanned over all i can find, multiple times, so it came as a surprise to find one recently that was from 2014 that was totally new to me. I think its EIP rock drums or something? I for one liked having those drums imported and arranged as 24 samples- finally filling my pads and in an ordering that made sense for the pad grid.

Id love to see some pack that focus on sample-sets of various instruments, 24 pads loaded up and have some fun practicing with the human side of all this ;)

As far as genres.. Hmm.. I love the 8-bit suggestion.
Tangent- check out jonwayne's album "bowser"
Then find some live daedelus to watch/listen to dome amazing chopped up screwyed goodness, using his "monome". Good example methinks...

Anything really. I hate all the labels (genres)- i recognize they can be helpful bit my favorite musicians are those who dont fit the mold. A pack with " assortments of great sounds not attached to any specific genre " is my #1 vote ;)
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon May 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forum, MichPRich.

MichPRich wrote:I have scanned over all i can find, multiple times, so it came as a surprise to find one recently that was from 2014 that was totally new to me. I think its EIP rock drums or something? I for one liked having those drums imported and arranged as 24 samples- finally filling my pads and in an ordering that made sense for the pad grid.

Id love to see some pack that focus on sample-sets of various instruments, 24 pads loaded up and have some fun practicing with the human side of all this ;)

As far as genres.. Hmm.. I love the 8-bit suggestion.
Tangent- check out jonwayne's album "bowser"
Then find some live daedelus to watch/listen to dome amazing chopped up screwyed goodness, using his "monome". Good example methinks...

Anything really. I hate all the labels (genres)- i recognize they can be helpful bit my favorite musicians are those who dont fit the mold. A pack with " assortments of great sounds not attached to any specific genre " is my #1 vote ;)

... and thanks for your suggestions.
I'll see what I can do.
riche

How about some patterns for the lazy amongst us?

Postby riche » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 am

It would be great to have a pack of demo type patterns.
Could even have a selection of different styles of EDM.
planet-h

Re: How about some patterns for the lazy amongst us?

Postby planet-h » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:10 am

riche wrote:It would be great to have a pack of demo type patterns.
Could even have a selection of different styles of EDM.

Demo patterns could easily be included in the demo patterns/pattern sets that are part of the regular app download.
Not sure if it would make sense to put them into a separate pack.
Together with samples and presets, sure, but patterns alone would be better placed in the app itself. Sounds OK?
riche

Demo tracks...

Postby riche » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

The demo tracks provoded with your app are great...
With some hardware rhythm and groovebox units you do get examples of styles etc...
So you could be right in saying that examples could be part of the app itself...
On the other hand maybe one does not want to bloat the app download with too much extra stuff (although a few example patterns may not do this?)
Anyway I think for the price we pay for your app we would not mind paying a bit more for example / template type patterns packs....
As I say for the lazy ;)... I my case while I love putting together tracks - sometimes I just want to have a backtrack l can jam with or add to...(I am a guitarist ;)...
... Ok so off I go to put together some beats for them riffs...
catpetter

Postby catpetter » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:54 pm

I would like to see some cello or violin in the vabeast
Last edited by catpetter on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:38 am

Welcome to the forum, catpetter

catpetter wrote:I would like to see grungey guitar riffs that feature power chords more than anything

Unfortunately I have no access to such samples, but since G-Stomper loads any kind of uncompressed .wav and .aif files, you can download such from anywhere on the internet. Just google for "grungey guitar riffs wav", ... there are a lot of results.

Return to “Sample Packs”