Ordenar archivos de Add-On

Suggest and discuss Sample Pack content here.
gwoneo26

Ordenar archivos de Add-On

Postby gwoneo26 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:41 am

Conseguí paquetes de muestras, pero mi error fue reubicarlos dentro de la carpeta de la aplicación G-Stomper Studio. Antes lo había hecho de manera correcta, pero esta vez algo salió mal y no tengo idea de acomodarlos, ya que los afectados son algunos soundsets y synthpresets porque al cargarlos no contienen nada.
Ayuda D:
gwoneo26
planet-h

Re: Ordenar archivos de Add-On

Postby planet-h » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:43 pm

gwoneo26 wrote:Conseguí paquetes de muestras, pero mi error fue reubicarlos dentro de la carpeta de la aplicación G-Stomper Studio. Antes lo había hecho de manera correcta, pero esta vez algo salió mal y no tengo idea de acomodarlos, ya que los afectados son algunos soundsets y synthpresets porque al cargarlos no contienen nada.
Ayuda D:

English Translation:
I got sample packs, but my mistake was to relocate them inside the G-Stomper Studio application folder. I had done it correctly before, but this time something went wrong and I have no idea how to accommodate them, since the affected ones are some soundsets and synthpresets because when loading them they contain nothing.
Help D:

I assume that you talk about old sample packs for GS or outdated multi-sampled instrument packs for the VA-Beast Synth.
These have been taken down from the stores since many years, because these are no longer supported.

Please name the packs you're talking about. That would help to understand what problem you're facing.
In order to provide you any help, I need more information about what exactly you want to do.

And please, in English. I don't speak Spanish.. thanks.
gwoneo26

Postby gwoneo26 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:13 pm

The package is both VA-Beats Basic Nord Synths 1, and as such, it was installed, but when opening the file directly, the Synth only contains a default sound and not the one it should be, even though the folder where they are located exists the audios that are the base of. It also happens to me with some other add-ons, that the base audios exist in the same way, but the soundsets that should load them do not contain them. I should clarify that the audio files can be loaded separately in the soundset, but the problem is that I can't do it for the Synth. Thanks in case I get an answer.
(I know, I used the translator :p)
gwoneo26
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:45 am

gwoneo26 wrote:The package is both VA-Beats Basic Nord Synths 1, and as such, it was installed, but when opening the file directly, the Synth only contains a default sound and not the one it should be, even though the folder where they are located exists the audios that are the base of. It also happens to me with some other add-ons, that the base audios exist in the same way, but the soundsets that should load them do not contain them. I should clarify that the audio files can be loaded separately in the soundset, but the problem is that I can't do it for the Synth. Thanks in case I get an answer.
(I know, I used the translator :p)

These packs are outdated and no longer supported.
Note that these are not provided by us. These are from Lucid Samples. They should have taken these down since years.

Return to “Sample Packs”