VA Beast Keyboard Transpose

Suggest and discuss new features here.
Folkdisco

VA Beast Keyboard Transpose

Postby Folkdisco » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:24 am

I know, it's me again! Is there any chance of a transpose on the VA Beast Keyboard?
Ideally saved with the song, so you could load a song and start playing, rather than going off into settings.
Ideally on the Keyboard screen, maybe on those blank bits of screen bottom left, or within the pitch bend settings.
This could probably also apply to the little keyboard on the beast too.
I never got around to learning my scales, even on a proper sized keyboard.
On a tiny touch screen one, at least there's a good excuse for me hitting wrong notes!
I can see there's a transpose on midi in, but nothing for the screen keyboard.
Cheers for a wonderful app!
planet-h

Re: VA Beast Keyboard Transpose

Postby planet-h » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Thanks for your message, Folkdisco.

Folkdisco wrote:I know, it's me again! Is there any chance of a transpose on the VA Beast Keyboard?
Ideally saved with the song, so you could load a song and start playing, rather than going off into settings.
Ideally on the Keyboard screen, maybe on those blank bits of screen bottom left, or within the pitch bend settings.
This could probably also apply to the little keyboard on the beast too.
I never got around to learning my scales, even on a proper sized keyboard.
On a tiny touch screen one, at least there's a good excuse for me hitting wrong notes!
I can see there's a transpose on midi in, but nothing for the screen keyboard.
Cheers for a wonderful app!

Simple keyboard transpose is not planned so far.
But there's a good chance that a selection of actual scales will be integrated in the future, so that it won't be possible to hit the wrong key if a specific scale is selected.
There's no concrete concept for the feature yet, and so no time table. But it is on the task list for some future update.

Return to “Feature Requests”