moog filter

Suggest and discuss new features here.
Compose

moog filter

Postby Compose » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm

hi, do ou know where can I find the same moogfilter for Ableton or Logic Pro, Because my phone android is 5,0,1so I can t connect it with MIDI
??
Please help me!
planet-h

Re: moog filter

Postby planet-h » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Compose wrote:hi, do ou know where can I find the same moogfilter for Ableton or Logic Pro, Because my phone android is 5,0,1so I can t connect it with MIDI
??
Please help me!

It's actually just a moog approximation, in other words a filter with similar characteristics. You won't find the identical filter as a plug-in (neither LP nor HP), as I wrote it exclusively for G-Stomper. There might be similar ones of course, but not exactly the same.

Btw. G-Stomper runs on Android 4.0.1 and higher (including MIDI support), only using the Android device as MIDI peripheral is limited to Android 6.0 and higher.

Also, if you just want to synchronize G-Stomper with Ableton for example, then you can use Ableton Link over WiFi.
All G-Stomper apps come with Ableton Link support since version 5.5.

http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/ableton-link/

Does that solve your problem?
Compose

Postby Compose » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 am

Hi, not at all but why you don't developp your own AU plug in for other DAW, now i use your app to sample
A lot cause you have interresting plug in.
If it could be run on a computer pc/mac I would be the first to buy it!
Especially the way you manage the sampler and the synthetiser.
Thx a lot xxx :)
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 am

Compose wrote:Hi, not at all but why you don't developp your own AU plug in for other DAW,

Because there is no AU on Android. ... not yet
Folkdisco

Postby Folkdisco » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 pm

I love the moog low pass, it's my default filter. I think there are probably perfectly good moog filters in VST and AU already. But the important stuff is how the filter interacts with LFOs, envelopes, etc. Static, it's going to be a lot less funky. A VA Beast VST or AU might make some sense, but it's a crowded market, and I think I would *prefer* the dev to be concentrating on G Stomper!

Return to “Feature Requests”