Soundcamp support

Suggest and discuss new features here.
Cire86

Soundcamp support

Postby Cire86 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:32 am

Hey Andreas,

Could you please add support for samsung's soundcamp at least for the gstomper rythm and va beast standalone apps?
I got the new galaxy tab s3 and now i have acces to this liitle app and i must say i realy like the whole concept of how it works. But on a drummachine/sampler side there is not much for now so i hope that this could change by having the best groove machine on android integrated in it,as i said at least the rythm standalone app.

This would be realy awesome.

Thanks in advance Eric
planet-h

Re: Soundcamp support

Postby planet-h » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks for your message, Cire86

Cire86 wrote:Could you please add support for samsung's soundcamp at least for the gstomper rythm and va beast standalone apps?
I got the new galaxy tab s3 and now i have acces to this liitle app and i must say i realy like the whole concept of how it works. But on a drummachine/sampler side there is not much for now so i hope that this could change by having the best groove machine on android integrated in it,as i said at least the rythm standalone app.

This would be realy awesome.

I wouldn't say "never", but unfortunately for now, the technical concept does not allow the integration of SoundCamp.
This fact might of course change in the future, but that won't happen in the next few weeks.

Sorry for not having better news.
Cire86

Re: Soundcamp support

Postby Cire86 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Too bad, but i understand the reason. Then maybe in the future

Return to “Feature Requests”