FX tutorials

Suggest and discuss new features here.
phap

FX tutorials

Postby phap » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Please make more video tutorials, especially on the FXs. I am a complete noob, so I play with the buttons, sometimes I have luck and it sounds great, but I don't really understand how it works.
For caustic3 we have short videos on each effects, it helped a bit to understand, so why not making small tutorials for the best app: g-stomper?
planet-h

Re: FX tutorials

Postby planet-h » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:27 pm

phap wrote:Please make more video tutorials, especially on the FXs. I am a complete noob, so I play with the buttons, sometimes I have luck and it sounds great, but I don't really understand how it works.
For caustic3 we have short videos on each effects, it helped a bit to understand, so why not making small tutorials for the best app: g-stomper?

Thanks a lot, great to hear that you're enjoying G-Stomper.

I cannot give you a promise that there'll be video tutorials in the near future. Videos are very time intensive, especially since English is not my mother language. Not sure if you know, G-Stomper is a single person project, therefore it's sometimes difficult to get everything done in time. It's on the plan, and if I find the time or external resources to create more videos, then these will be done for sure.

There'll be definitely more detailed descriptions for the FX in the Effects documentation soon, that's planned since a while, and is now almost on top of the task list.
http://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/G-Stomper_UserManual_Effects.htm

To get a view what you can expect, check out the Side Chaining chapter at http://www.planet-h.com/gstomper/docs/G-Stomper_UserManual_Effects.htm#_Toc450890147.
phap

Postby phap » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Yes I know you're a one man show, and I have maximum respect for that. That's a big part of the reason I decided to buy your app (which is a bit expensive) and not try to crack it or whatever, it's a lot of time to code with passion, I can see that, and you absolutely deserve your money.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:22 am

phap wrote:Yes I know you're a one man show, and I have maximum respect for that. That's a big part of the reason I decided to buy your app (which is a bit expensive) and not try to crack it or whatever, it's a lot of time to code with passion, I can see that, and you absolutely deserve your money.

Much appreciated. Thanks a lot, phap

Return to “Feature Requests”