sampler note grid: the edited bottom......

Suggest and discuss new features here.
derrtiblu

sampler note grid: the edited bottom......

Postby derrtiblu » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:21 am

The app Has no features two edit the sample note. No length value like lt did before recently latest update.

Using a tab 3

planet-h

Re: sampler note grid: the edited bottom......

Postby planet-h » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:13 pm

derrtiblu wrote:The app Has no features two edit the sample note. No length value like lt did before recently latest update.

Using a tab 3

Thanks for your feedback Derrtiblu.

The Drum Samplers are no regular polyphonic instruments, these are Drum Samplers.
The samples get triggered, not played by NoteOn NoteOff events.

A "Trigger" fires a sample, and it'll be played until its end (depending on the start and lenght parameters).
That is the way a Drum Machine works.

The VA-Beast synth on the other hand does exactly what you demand (on the poly grid), but it won't yet load samples.

What you're looking for is a Wavetable Synth, where you can load samples.
Regarding that point, I have good news for you. Wavetable synthesis will actually come to the VA-Beast Synth, so you'll be able to load multi sampled instruments instead of using a regular waveform.
It's just planned, but not integrated yet, will probably come in winter this year.
derrtiblu

Postby derrtiblu » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:29 am

Ohhh ok. I was looking two give my bassline or my rhythm section a whole note chord. Sooo right now i can't do this idea. I have two wait until the winter update?
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 am

derrtiblu wrote:Ohhh ok. I was looking two give my bassline or my rhythm section a whole note chord. Sooo right now i can't do this idea. I have two wait until the winter update?

Yes and no.

You can either wait for the Wavetable synthesis...

or

you can use a sample which provides a chord already (there are many packs around which provide chord samples) ...

or

you can use multiple sampler tracks to produce chords.

Return to “Feature Requests”