Direct numeric input

Suggest and discuss new features here.
TomVal

Direct numeric input

Postby TomVal » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 am

Whenever I'm using G-Stomper, I'm missing ability to directly input slider control values using numeric keypad. That would speed up my work. Setting precise numeric values which are far away from current value is quite a nightmare for me.
planet-h

Re: Direct numeric input

Postby planet-h » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 am

TomVal wrote:Whenever I'm using G-Stomper, I'm missing ability to directly input slider control values using numeric keypad. That would speed up my work. Setting precise numeric values which are far away from current value is quite a nightmare for me.

Thank you for your suggestion TomVal. This is already planned, and it will be done in some future update. But there is a bunch of other urgent things in front of it, so it won't be within the next 2 months for sure.
TomVal

Postby TomVal » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Ok, just reminding you someone really needs such feature
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:48 am

TomVal wrote:Ok, just reminding you someone really needs such feature

Yes, fully agree with you. But I want a good and proper solution for it, one for the complete app, for all controls. This will require changes in the fader, xy-pad and wheel controls. I'm not sure yet how exactly it'll work, but I have a few ideas in mind. So it's just a question of time to get it done.

Return to “Feature Requests”