vst plugins/ audio recording and editing

Suggest and discuss new features here.
jamari

vst plugins/ audio recording and editing

Postby jamari » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:36 am

IM in love with gstomper it's a nice unbelievable machine that been the first to ever create a powerful app like this since this app is such a great app I feel planet-h should take it to the extreme to build vst plugins recording and editing inside of g stomper for mobile I extremely feel if this does happen this app would be tremendously big over the world I feel there would be professional music producers/engineers who will use g stomper as a tool when they r out on the road to still be able to create perfectly good full production music not for producing
Audio recording as will right along with vst editing plugins, thanks so much for g stomper so far...
planet-h

Re: vst plugins/ audio recording and editing

Postby planet-h » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Thank you for your message, jamari. And welcome to the forum.
I'm gladto hear that you're enjoying G-Stomper.
I'm out of the office at the moment. As soon as I'm back you'll get a detailed answer.
jamari

Postby jamari » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Your welcome, I'm looking forward to hearing back from you guys regarding this idea,
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi Jamari

Regarding Recording and Audio Editing in G-Stomper:
An audio Editor is actually planned, though it is not yet on top of the task list. But I can say for sure that there will be an audio editor as well as a recording function to record samples over the microphone in some future release. I cannot give you a date for the editor yet, since there are too many other tasks in front of it.

The first two major tasks for the beginning of the next year is the completion of the user manual, in fact the remaining 3 chapters "Export & Bouncing", "Mixer & Master" and "VA-Beast Synthesizer", and new series of tutorial videos.

The development of the next release starts once these tasks are finished.
If you're interested to join the beta tests for upcoming releases, just let me know, then I send you an invitation to the G-Stomper beta community (if you aren't part of it already). Just send a message at http://www.planet-h.com/contact/ containing your google account email (the account you've used to buy G-Stomper on Google Play)

Regarding the use of vst plugins:
That would be of course a great feature to have, but technically this is a very hard thing to achieve. I have this in mind since a while, and if I ever find enough time to dive into this stuff, I'll do it. But for now it's not realistic. You must know that the complete G-Stomper project is done by a single person, so the resources are quite limited;).
jamari

Postby jamari » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Oh ok thanks for the reply..

And yes I would be interested in joining upcoming releases.
jamari

Postby jamari » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Is there anyway I can contact you privately, On my behalf
What's been done by me regarding on g stomper I believe you will be amazed on What I've have done on g stomper not only just making beats but other techniques That's been done also give you Idea's on how importing vst's can might just be almost simple on g stomper I can send you video skits of what's been done on g stomper by me I just rather not speak publicly about it
g stomper is a powerful app, more power then g stomper customers would assume...
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:27 am

I've just send you the invitation to the beta community. It's a google+ message, so be sure to check google+ for the invitation.

jamari wrote:Is there anyway I can contact you privately, On my behalf
What's been done by me regarding on g stomper I believe you will be amazed on What I've have done on g stomper not only just making beats but other techniques That's been done also give you Idea's on how importing vst's can might just be almost simple on g stomper I can send you video skits of what's been done on g stomper by me I just rather not speak publicly about it
g stomper is a powerful app, more power then g stomper customers would assume...

Sure, I've sent you an email this moment, just answer to that mail-

Return to “Feature Requests”