manolocartucho

autorotate screen?

Postby manolocartucho » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:51 pm

I need auto rotate screen
planet-h

Re: autorotate screen?

Postby planet-h » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:36 am

Welcome to the forum manolocartucho.

Auto rotating the screen interferes too much with the audio performance. Furthermore it's most of the time un-wanted in a live situation (and this is what G-Stomper is for).
manolocartucho

Postby manolocartucho » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:08 am

and through one sidebar to move up and down between instruments? without changing the orientation of the rack -type screen. such as caustic 3.es a great idea.
thanks for answering
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 pm

manolocartucho wrote:and through one sidebar to move up and down between instruments? without changing the orientation of the rack -type screen. such as caustic 3.es a great idea.
thanks for answering

I see your point, and I'll keep that in mind for future changes.
I hope you understand that it isn't possible to change this straight away. Caustic is following a completely different concept, therefore things are quite different in Caustic and G-Stomper. Caustic is a typical offline producer tool following a rack mount concept, while G-Stomper is designed for live usage following a typical groovebox concept.

Bottom line, I see your need, and I'll consider it for future updates
manolocartucho

Postby manolocartucho » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:36 pm

thanks for your attention. also need documentation in multiple languages. especially in Spanish . thanks for the tremendous work done
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:20 am

manolocartucho wrote:thanks for your attention. also need documentation in multiple languages. especially in Spanish . thanks for the tremendous work done

You're very welcome.
Also here, I agree, that it would be excellent to have, yes.
Unfortunately I'm not able to translate it to Spanish, since I don't understand Spanish.
And til yet, I'm far away from having a budget do pay a translator to translate a 250 page Manual.
Of course if this changes someday, then Spanish, French and German would be the first translations.

Return to “Feature Requests”