more tutorial (s)

Suggest and discuss new features here.
derrtiblu

more tutorial (s)

Postby derrtiblu » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 am

Not every one can learn from this app with step order from the forum. But.... The actual audio/video works best. Just make mini complete videos instead cramming the whole entire app in one video. Watch a few stop adjust and look watch a few minutes of a video. Stop and look at the app better two make shorter 3 to 5 minute videos or 8 minute videos if it's completely thorough well worth having cause the forum gets cumbersome with words.

Soooo if u r in the prcess of other tutorials; how much longer before u have more videos?
planet-h

Re: more tutorial (s)

Postby planet-h » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 am

derrtiblu wrote:Not every one can learn from this app with step order from the forum. But.... The actual audio/video works best. Just make mini complete videos instead cramming the whole entire app in one video. Watch a few stop adjust and look watch a few minutes of a video. Stop and look at the app better two make shorter 3 to 5 minute videos or 8 minute videos if it's completely thorough well worth having cause the forum gets cumbersome with words.

Soooo if u r in the prcess of other tutorials; how much longer before u have more videos?

Yes, more tutorials are planned. The point why I didn't come out with more til yet was the development of v4.0 (which came with a new design). Now, for the first time, G-Stomper Studio feels kinda finished. Of course there'll be more features in the future. But for now, it looks finished. And the next tasks will be 1. finishing the docs and 2. more tutorial videos. I can't give you a date for the clips now, but definitely not before Jan 2015. Please keep in mind, that the complete G-Stomper app family is developed by a single person. Therefore the capacity is kinda limited.

Just wondering, do you know about the online docs?
http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
There you'll find much more details than in the forum.
derrtiblu

Postby derrtiblu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 am

Sooo is there a step sequence in order of operations of a trk with step by step instructions with tools notes and a like coaching style in these documents two stop sum of the sinceless confusion? Cause if i have two wait for videos i will pefer two do so. Before i use this app again.
Cire86

Postby Cire86 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

planet-h

Postby planet-h » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Cire86 wrote:http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=206
This is what he is looking for

Thank you Cire86, I almost forgot this tutorial;)

Return to “Feature Requests”