some ideas

Suggest and discuss new features here.
Cire86

some ideas

Postby Cire86 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 am

Hey at all
First congrats to the last update the new eqs are realy nice.

1. I would like to see the new para eq as an insert effect for the master section this would allow some more fine tune of the mix.

2.thing wich would improve this app much more would be midi cc cause with an external controler it would be possible to control different parameters of different screens at the same time this would improve the live usabillity alot.

Thanks in advice

Eric
planet-h

Re: some ideas

Postby planet-h » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 am

Cire86 wrote:Hey at all
First congrats to the last update the new eqs are realy nice.

Thanks a lot Cire86, I'm glad you like the EQ's

1. I would like to see the new para eq as an insert effect for the master section this would allow some more fine tune of the mix.

You mean a simple "EQ" push button on the master view, which shows up a 3-band EQ like on the mixer channels, right?
That sounds very useful to me, and can be done for sure, quite a simple change. Just added it to the task list;)

2.thing wich would improve this app much more would be midi cc cause with an external controler it would be possible to control different parameters of different screens at the same time this would improve the live usabillity alot.

Midi cc are in planning, there'll be a major midi update before x-mas 2014, providing Midi cc support + Midi out.
Cire86

Postby Cire86 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:44 am

"You mean a simple "EQ" push button on the master view, which shows up a 3-band EQ like on the mixer channels, right?That sounds very useful to me, and can be done for sure, quite a simple change. Just added it to the task list;)"

yeah this is what i mean thank you for making this

Im glad to hear that midi cc is planned i think this would be enormeus usefull for the workflow
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 am

Cire86 wrote:"You mean a simple "EQ" push button on the master view, which shows up a 3-band EQ like on the mixer channels, right?That sounds very useful to me, and can be done for sure, quite a simple change. Just added it to the task list;)"

yeah this is what i mean thank you for making this

It'll be located in the "Master" frame, together with the master vol and pan, so it'll be assignable pre/post efx like the master vol/pan ;)
Cire86

Postby Cire86 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:28 am

Yea i think this is the best solution. Cant wait to test :D thanks

Return to “Feature Requests”